Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy bee me in a dental year :)

Its been a week since i've attended a new semester here. Yep ! as for me, i just started to learn about Dental Anatomy, Biomaterial and so on.. but my sister now is looking for patients already ! she'll treating those patients for free filling. ( a little update about Kak Ngah )

Busy ? Memang la. Mama pun dah pesan before fly hari tu, this year tak boleh main2 dah :)
I still remember last time when I received my Pre-Dental's result,
Ayah & Mama gave me their sweet smile. *lagi manih dari gula nahh. hihi*
Me myself didn't expect that much. Hello. ingat senang ke nak belajar bahasa arab ? haha.
Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.. Ayah dgn Mama suka ! :)

This year, i'll study well..and even harder. Plus, this year more tougher , more challenges .
Prepare mentally & physically :)
Okay. I guess it's time for me to have some sleep. hehe
Wish me luck !
will update more, soon !

lots of love,
Diyana Natrah Sedek- Cairo.

No comments:

Post a Comment