Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guys, check this out !




Hey, just drop by to post this video.  I guess this is the 3rd time i played this video & I do laugh when watched them, indeed. HAHA


Siapa yang menyanyi ?


I don't even know him. Tapi, berdasarkan KAJIAN SAINTIFIK.. namanya Amri. Maybe student overseas. Rasa-rasanya student kat US. haha. *who cares anyway. haha


Motif ?




Release tension agaknya. HAHA. And the super cool video i've found was when a chef doing cooking thingy while singing -.- watch the video, ABOVE. If you guys feel free ke, boring2 ke.. you guys can check them out, ya ! HAHA . *ni bukan promote yea.


Kalau rasa macam nak pegi main snow, you guys can watch this vid






Ada lagu apa lagi ?


He post almost 68 videos, more or less. I am a stalker. I know ! HAHA. Korang boleh la tengok lagu kat sana. Macam2 lagu ada. Taylor Swift pun ada tau ! HAHA


Have fun while watching them. Enjoice, people ! :p 


xxo Diyana Natrah



No comments:

Post a Comment